Aetna Medicare Advantage
Medicare Advantage plans combine your Original Medicare (Part A and Part B) benefits into a single plan. Aetna Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans also offer additional benefits. These benefits aren’t covered by Original Medicare.
More than 28 million people are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan.1 Find out some of the benefits you may be able to find with an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan, and learn about your coverage options.
What benefits does an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan offer?
Aetna Medicare Advantage plans offer additional benefits and services that can help you live a healthy and active life.
These additional benefits can include coverage for:
- Prescription drugs and a prescription home-delivery option
- Dental care
- Vision exams and eyeglasses
- An over-the-counter (OTC) benefit for select items like vitamins and cold medicine
- Membership in SilverSneakers®
- A meals-at-home program for when you’re recovering after a hospital stay
Aetna Medicare Advantage plans may also include a concierge service to help you find local health care resources. These resources include community transportation services and caregiver support.
Many Aetna Medicare Advantage plans also offer a 24/7 nurse hotline. You can use the hotline to speak with a nurse any time, day or night.
What types of Medicare Advantage plans does Aetna offer?
Aetna offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans to help you find the coverage option that fits your needs and budget. These plans include:
- Aetna MedicareSM Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Open Access Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO)
- Aetna MedicareSM Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (PPO)
Not all plans are offered in all locations, and you may have other plan options available where you live.
How do I compare Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans?
Talk to a licensed insurance agent. They can help you compare the Aetna Medicare Advantage plans that are available where you live, including their costs and coverage information. You can speak with a licensed agent directly by calling 1-800-891-6309, TTY: 711. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.